This is a post auction review of the motorcycles sold at the Charterhouse Auctions sale on the March 2022.
// FOR ALL CHANNEL ENQUIRIES (INCLUDING SPONSORSHIP AND ADVERTISING) please contact Alex Rollings – [email protected]
// ABOUT THE CLASSIC MOTORCYCLE CHANNEL
The Classic Motorcycle Channel is for people who love classic, vintage and antique motorcycles. We are passionate about classic motorcycles and produce high quality motorcycle profile videos, restoration videos, restorer profile videos and also anything that takes our interest.
// CHANNEL PARTNERS
– Dave Mitchell. Dave owns and runs a classic motorcycle workshop called Mitchell’s Classics.
– John Oakes. John is a classic motorcycle enthusiast, rider and restorer and works closely with us on all our video content.
// A BIG THANK YOU TO
– John Oakes for taking the time to film this auction review with us.
– George Beale, Richard, Alex and the team at Charterhouse Auctions for taking the time to send us their photos to use in our video.
– Thijs, Ruud and the team at Yesterdays Antique Motorcycles for the photos of the Royal Enfield 201 motorcycle we used in this video.
// PHOTO CREDITS
– Rickman Metisse – Ronald Saunders – no changes
– Rickman Metisse – Graham Robertson – no changes
– Rickman Metisse – Vic – no changes
– Rickman Metisse – Desert Racer – Ronald Saunders – no changes
– Suzuki RG250 – Rikita – no changes
– Suzuki RG250 – RLGNZLZ – no changes
– Suzuki RG250 – Akibell – no changes
– Triumph Tigress – Gidzy – no changes
– BSA Scooter – Tech109 – no changes
– Sunbeam Model 90 – Craig Howell from San Carlos, CA, USA – no changes